Tuesday 31 March 2015

2014/04/27 I'm done breaking down

Before drilling out the remaining bolts, I remove the OAS. It’s dangling in my way, held there by a strange construction of Iron wire and a spring. The spring is attached to the throttle so I think when I restart the car the throttle might stay open, but I’ll deal with that when it happens. This construction is not to be found in the WSM so it’s probably an invention by the PO or another F.ck Up.
With the capable help of bolt terminator José and his assistant, Tom, the bolts are removed in a professional fashion and the holes get new screw thread. It’s a day with a lot of progress, probably because I didn’t do too much :-), and at the end of the day deconstruction is over. Rebuild will start soon but first I have to order some parts.






No comments:

Post a Comment