Tuesday 31 March 2015

2014/04/14 Forward again

After a few days of rest the disappointment numbs a bit. The internet again proves a valuable source of data as I can find a way to make the job of putting the center console back in place easier. Rerouting the wires of the POD makes sure it fits into place on a second attempt. Putting the steering wheel back in place ends the “dash trash” .
As I reconnect the battery I’m sure that the print is fixed but the problems with the light switch and rear fog light still exist. I’ll worry about that later. 

Before ending the day I inspect and take photographs of the door. At least I get an idea of the amount of car putty that’s been used. It seems to be not too much but nonetheless I’m greeted by some putty that has the shape of a sperm cell.










No comments:

Post a Comment