Wednesday 18 March 2015

2014/02/24 From A to B to C...

Sometimes U start something and then one thing leads to another. The electrical gremlins led to the HVAC and the study of the HVAC takes me another step further. I wind up at the air filter housing where there’s a build up of oil again. It seems to be a common problem with early 928‘s. I notice that a certain part is missing from the ventilation tube; could this be the cause of smoke when I rev the car up? Various questions will find their way to Porsche forums in the next few days.
HVAC remains a bit of a mystery when I compare my connections to what I’ve found on the internet so it’s time to sharpen the pencils again.I’m happy with my artwork but I’m starting to think about going “body off”. Funny thing is that I started the day with a plan to put the POD back.












No comments:

Post a Comment