Tuesday 31 March 2015

2014/04/09 Kick me in the...

It is commonly known that using the right lubricants is essential in a car. Therefore the day starts with buying a fresh supply of my favorite lubricant.



I can use this lubricant during my search for various items. The first search is an easy one; a sticker under the glovebox containing production date info. A small part of the HVAC takes a bit more of searching but is found between the seat and center console but a small copper plate from the window switch refuses to show itself. I’d like to make some progress today so I give up.



Armed with my colored plan and multimeter I can finally come to the conclusion that the loose wires in the center console belong to the radio and speaker. For whatever reason the PO cut every wire about 3 times. @&éàç!è§!!!! I cut the wires in a manner that they can not make any contact and tape them for isolation. They’s re out of the way for now.
Another search starts as I’ve seemed to have lost the screws that keep the center console into place. After an hour of searching I give up concluding that I can kick myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment