Thursday 2 April 2015

2014/10/17 part shopping

Last week was spend painting. I’m not sure if we can get everything back under the shark without scratching the fresh paint but the result for now looks nice, I may say.
Today I did quite some milage to get some parts. First of to Middelburg where I have picked up a new oil level sender unit. It’s clear that the old one is missing some parts but the funny thing is that I didn’t find all the missing parts in the oil pan. Next stop was at OPC Antwerp where at first I’d thought that Santa came early this year but it soon became evident that the parts weren’t free of charge. Last stop was at the repair shop; my oil pan is oil proof again, at least at the carter plug end. This weekend I hope to start rebuilding it all. My biggest worry is to get the crossmember back in. Nonetheless a fresh crate of Stella is at hand to celebrate success.









No comments:

Post a Comment