Tuesday 22 December 2015

2015/09/25 We're at it again

I back off to regain my composure and decide to search for a secondhand tank. I’m not willing to invest in a new one and I’ve lost all my faith in the epoxys of the world. I’m lucky enough to find one for a mere 100$ and ask myself why I didn’t go down this route before.



It has happened before that one job leads to another and I’m not even mentioning the WYAIT’s. I should have done a WYAIT on my transmission rebuild but I might get a second change to do so now. There’s a sort of a quit grinding/knocking noise coming form the diff while driving which could be caused by the diff’s bearings so there’s a WYAIT for ya. I admit it’s a bit of an extreme WYAIT but then again the shark is an extreme vehicle.
After removing the tank, the exhaust and battery box get separated from the car. This WYAIT decision proves to be a good one since one of my axle boots is torn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment