Tuesday 22 December 2015

2015/09/12 The happy couple

We are where we’d promised we’d be and the Shark îs making an appearance. How long it may last, the appearance I mean, not the marriage, no one knows. The joy of my triumphant success lasted about 2 days but came to a sudden end when being notified that the garage was flooded with petrol. The epoxy had dissolved slowly and I have to get into the Keith routine yet again. Goddamn!
I won’t get fooled again; two days prior to the marriage (not mine btw.) I try another brand of epoxy but I don’t fill the car up until the morning of the wedding and I do hope that everything about this day may last forever but in case of the in-tank filter at least until the reception. It does and because of that I feel I might be a strong contender in the “wedding pic of the year” contest.


Contrary to yours truly we don’t get much further than the start of the evening party, the Masterchef points out to me that there’s a definite smell of petrol spoiling the food in the kitchen and he’s wondering if the smell comes form my nearby parked Shark. The puddle that started to form underneath the car says it all and my anger sobers me up immediately. 
Shall I put the car on fire before I park it in? After all doing so in the garage makes such a mess, doesn’t it.


No comments:

Post a Comment